SPACE RULES: K-BOX KARAOKE PRIVATE ROOM MEETING ROOM PARTY ROOM POLICY
1) All room rental must holding a valid government photo ID card and valid credit cards to start using our services ( school ID ok ) we don’t accept open rental room without both.
2) You should arrive on time and proceed valid photo ID and valid credit card to reception before your session is due to start. If you are late but no more than 15 minutes , please give us a call so we can make arrangement. Otherwise, being late beyond 15 minutes, your booking may be cancelled and security deposit not refund
3) Each room has a maximum capacity which will be enforced by crowd control law, Extra guests will be permitted entry to if space allows. If you continually exceed the maximum amount of people allocated to your room, you may be asked to leave prior to your finishing time and charged in full for your room bill including foods and drinks
4) It is prohibited foot stand on any furniture, causing any damage in K-BOX facility all equipment and furniture’s will be paid for on the night, this can include microphones valued at $150 each, TVs valued at $1500 each, speakers $500 each, and any marks Scratched made on the leather sofa seating by high heels or intentional damage will cost $3000 to pay, you may also include cleaning charge $150 to $500 if any unnecessary mess is made by your group.
5) K-BOX staff crowd controllers reserves the right to search bags on entry to the premises, It is forbidden to consume bring your any own food and drink on the premises. If you are caught doing so, you will be ejected from the venue immediately and charged in full for the room hire.
6) A $50 deposit payment in advance is required to secure a reservation for private rooms booking, if breaking our booking rules may not be refunded.
7) Refunds: Deposit is 100% refundable if you give us 24 hours before cancellation notice prior to the booking day. Cancellation because of Covid-19 Lockdown will be 100% refundable.
8) Our venue dress code is very casual, but any kind of sloppy, messy and smelly people are not allowed to enter the venue. If you dress inappropriately and disturb other people present, you may be refused entry and your paid karaoke room fee will be forfeited. Non-refundable
9) We welcome people of all ages to enter, but if the room contains with any alcohol, people under the age of 21 are strictly prohibited from entering, We will not accept any reason and we have the right to refuse anyone to enter this room or serving alcohol in the entire room, must clean out all alcohol in the room, that’s against local law, We have the right to change the terms and conditions of the venue at any time. We prohibit any illegal behavior from occurring in the room and have the right to immediately terminate the service and stop further use.
10) Our security camera CCTV is operation in 24hrs all areas of the K-BOX room area, you have been warned. We do this for your safety and the safety of our staff.
Thank you for your time in reading this and the most important thing is to have a great party time happy singing in K-BOX Karaoke